Hero Habits – How to Overcome Burnout, Metabolize Stress and Design a Winnable Game
Our world is changing rapidly and many of us are struggling to keep pace, but the rate of change will only continue to increase. According to IBM, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created each day and 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last two years. A feeling of frustration, stress and overwhelm is leading to burnout, health & family challenges and an overall lack of happiness. So what can you do to shift from merely surviving to THRIVING both personally and professionally?
INSPIRE your audience to BE THE HERO!
Join us on a journey to discover the tools, skills and strategies to unleash your inner hero! Michael will inspire you to:
- “Design a Winnable Game” for yourself, team and organization
- “Assume Positive Intent” in the face of pressure, change and deadlines
- Learn practical tools to metabolize stress, “Choose Happiness” and transform your team/work
Michael will share his three game changing Hero Habits you won’t want to miss. Each attendee will be challenged to design their own WINNABLE GAME!
Give your audience a break from a boring leadership speaker and inspire them to BE THE HERO!
Hero Habits is also available in an extended workshop format…
Some of Michael’s Recent Clients
- Advanced Resources
- Allstate Insurance
- Aon Hewitt
- Aurico – A CareerBuilder Company
- Bel Brands USA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Control Solutions
- Follett Corporation
- T-Systems North America
- Siren Interactive
- Transparent Container
- ADHA – American Dental Hygienist’s Association
- aIPAM – Assoc. of IL Patient Access Management
- Chicago SHRM – Society for Human Resource Management
- HRMAC – Human Resource Mgmt Assoc. of Chicago
- MPI – Meeting Professional International (18 Location Tour)
- 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
“Michael’s Hero Habits keynote was the HIGHEST RATED of our conference!”
“Sometimes our sessions can be all business, so we hired Michael to bring some FUN & HUMOR back into our All-Staff meeting. He reinforced our STRATEGIC objectives and helped us pave the way for some tough conversations! We rely on “Hahn” to help us build even STRONGER TEAMS, so we can stay focused on growth and executing our strategy! If you are looking to spice up your events, you need to talk to Hahn!”